Why Do Leftists/Liberals/Democrats Focus on Their Feelings Instead of Facts and Evidence?

False premise.

Thanks for playing – please insert coin and try again.

• KTJoe

Politics is based on hear-say, rabid emotion, and very little fact finding oh can't forget name dropping but its all good I enjoy the noise. Luv you politicians kiss, kiss!!

Leftists/Liberals/Democrats don't go around making the following statement, which many republicans do:

"evolution is not real because Jesus told my pastor, and my pastor told me".

"global warning is not real because Jesus told my pastor, and my pastor told me".

really?

the biggest emotional snowflakes I met were right wingers, especially the ones that believe that being white, male, christian and straight makes you a target of oppression.

so these bitter feelings make them into overly-defensive angry racists and misogynists that act out on emotional and primal fear

the vast majority of them are losers that need a cookie to heal their emotional insecurities

Because they "feel" that being morally right is more important than being factually correct

Source(s): Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    • Sfancik

When you're factually right it's a lot easier to feel morally right. That's my thing. I just want to be right all the time, and people call me liberal for it.

Right now I'm feeling like you haven't presented any facts or evidence to support the premise of your question.

I'm focused on that feeling because you haven't presented any facts or evidence.

Feelings are what separates us from the animals.

Maybe because they don't want to be like these idiots.

Thats just how non centrists are. None of them use logic.

By your standards, you'd bang your mom if you could get away with it