Why Do Leftists/Liberals/Democrats Focus on Their Feelings Instead of Facts and Evidence?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

False premise.

Thanks for playing – please insert coin and try again.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Politics is based on hear-say, rabid emotion, and very little fact finding oh can't forget name dropping but its all good I enjoy the noise. Luv you politicians kiss, kiss!!

• 5 months ago

Leftists/Liberals/Democrats don't go around making the following statement, which many republicans do:

"evolution is not real because Jesus told my pastor, and my pastor told me".

"global warning is not real because Jesus told my pastor, and my pastor told me".

• 5 months ago

really?

the biggest emotional snowflakes I met were right wingers, especially the ones that believe that being white, male, christian and straight makes you a target of oppression.

so these bitter feelings make them into overly-defensive angry racists and misogynists that act out on emotional and primal fear

the vast majority of them are losers that need a cookie to heal their emotional insecurities

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Because they "feel" that being morally right is more important than being factually correct

Source(s): Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    • Sfancik
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

When you're factually right it's a lot easier to feel morally right. That's my thing. I just want to be right all the time, and people call me liberal for it.

• 5 months ago

Right now I'm feeling like you haven't presented any facts or evidence to support the premise of your question.

I'm focused on that feeling because you haven't presented any facts or evidence.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Feelings are what separates us from the animals.

• 5 months ago

Maybe because they don't want to be like these idiots.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Thats just how non centrists are. None of them use logic.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

By your standards, you'd bang your mom if you could get away with it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.