What would happen if a guy at ***** sporting guppy’s tried to buy a pair of women’s Nike tempo shorts and was refused service?

What if a store Employee or store manager said he don’t sell women’s clothes to men it is written in the Bible that men are not supposed to be wearing women’s clothing?

• kelvin
    Favorite Answer

well he just wouldn't have a job

• D50

I don't know. Obviously, you're trolling with a weak question about religion. Is Dick's employee handbook the Bible?

This question was nonsense the first several times it was posted.

I d have to see it happen, first. I m a man, and have never had trouble buying women s clothes. I think the natural assumption is that it s for my wife, but even if not, no one gives a ****. The store you mention is a chain, so most likely has a policy covering this sort of thing. My guess is that the corporate policy is not to discriminate on basis of sex.

they could end up in trouble for that since its not their place to judge