Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 5 months ago

Why do i look hideous in some pictures but ok looking in others?

Why do I look beautiful to myself when looking in the mirror, but not so much when looking at pictures of myself..🤔

The effect of the light on your face is the most common reason. A bright light, full in the face produces bad pics. Better to come from an angle.

Experiment this on your phone.

It's a matter of perception and people tend to be more critical of themselves

Its all about angles and lighting, As well as highlighting "good" sides.

I look terrible with my hair pulled back but it looks good when it's free "falling" (?)

Its all about the shadows and the light :D

I look hideous in every picture so think yourself lucky haha

• Alexis5 months agoReport

I'm sure you don't!

You are a gorgeous human being with a good sense of humor :)

• Nāga

Filters are wonderful.

• Jake

A person can become more spiritually beautiful to God by reciting the rosary each day with care.

go to youtube under how to look good in pictures. it gives you some hints as to how to pose and move your head.

• Dv8s

Time to stand in front of the mirror, and discover your best pose for the camera. With a tilt of your head, and a slight smile, or and big smile, and chin up, which ever you like best, do that.