Is Leonardo DiCapiro the greatest actor ever?

In my opinion, Leo is the greatest actor of all time. He has at least two generational, classic performances that will go down in history (Wolf of Wall Street & Revanent). I believe his role in Django Unchained fits under that too, only problem is he wasn't in it enough to be a true classic performance. He... show more In my opinion, Leo is the greatest actor of all time. He has at least two generational, classic performances that will go down in history (Wolf of Wall Street & Revanent). I believe his role in Django Unchained fits under that too, only problem is he wasn't in it enough to be a true classic performance. He arguably deserved an oscar for Inception, Catch Me If You Can, Gangs of New York, Blood Diamond. He has the box office hit (Titanic) too. He was in Departed which won Best Picture, and he was great in it. And even the movies that aren't great, he is still amazing in them (J. Edgar, Revolutionary Road, Great Gatsby). He has been a great actor for so long, going back to What's Eating Gilbert Grape, which he got an oscar nom for. Also Romeo + Juliet and Basketball Diaries. And some how I haven't even mentioned one of his best movies, the Aviator. He is in so many phenomenal movies and he is so good in all of them. How is he not the greatest ever???
Update: For anybody who says Leo has no range, let's break it down. From 2010-2015, Leo played... - A thief who extracts ideas from people's minds (Inception) - J. Edgar Hoover, the head of FBI (J. Edgar) - A crazed plantation owner (Django Unchained) - Jordan Belfort, a millionaire wallstreet broker (Wolf of Wall... show more For anybody who says Leo has no range, let's break it down. From 2010-2015, Leo played...
- A thief who extracts ideas from people's minds (Inception)
- J. Edgar Hoover, the head of FBI (J. Edgar)
- A crazed plantation owner (Django Unchained)
- Jordan Belfort, a millionaire wallstreet broker (Wolf of Wall Street)
- A tribesman who speaks little english and is stranded in the woods (Revanent)