Anonymous

Do you see more white or black people when you go out in the streets or your state, city whatever?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

I live in California and it's 98% White. You may see Hispanic on occasion never black maybe once or twice at Asian never East Indian or such. If I remember correctly about. 9 years ago. My now 13 year had not seen a coloured man and was shocked when he did at 4 years old

• 5 months ago

Why does it matter? People are people, plain and simple, and looking at the color of their skin, is one of the reasons the world is encountering the problems it is today.

• 5 months ago

Used to be mostly colored, but DC is changing and a better class of people are moving in. Chocolate city is melting.

• Brook5 months agoReport

so non-colored people are "better class"?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I live in NYC, so I see all different types of races

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I live in a coastal state with a long history of immigration. When I go out I see whites, blacks, Latinos, mid easterners, Asians, Russians and occasionally a Native American.

• David
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

White. This is a very white majority part of the country. Actually when I first moved here one of the first things I noticed was that there were virtually no minorities. Kinda creepy.

• 5 months ago

More whites than blacks but i see more blacks in poor places, whites in rich places and mixed people in general because my city is mostly mixed -.-

Source(s): Fortaleza, brazil -.-
    • VaiSeFerrar5 months agoReport

descendente de europeu latino não e branco para os ameriquebas

• 5 months ago

I live in Missouri, not far from the Kansas border, and about 10 miles away from KC, Mo. My area is suburban and I mainly see white people. There is also a small percentage of Mexicans around here as well. The blacks where are usually in Kansas City, Mo and definitely in St. Louis.

• 5 months ago

My neighborhood is mostly latino and black no whites would come around here unless they are the police.

• So

Do you find yourself counting them is some sort of crazy Taxi-Driver style internal monologue?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.