Anonymous

Why do Republicans not realize that when a state has a bigger population, it tends to have more homeless and higher standard of living?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

"when a state has a bigger population, it tends to have more homeless"

as absolute number, sure. As per million inhabitants, what is your source?

"when a state has a bigger population, it tends to have a higher standard of living"

bullcrap

Source(s): not a republican
  • They're not actually interested in debates.

They're all about soundbites

• Alex
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

You cried when Hillary lost yikes

• 5 months ago

Why do Democrats think we don't know that and already have left there?

• 5 months ago

Education makes you indocternated and that's a fact. One time I was tried to be brainwashed into global warming, but luckily I had the internet and now I know the truth on the matter. Most of America ain't cities and you can look that up on Duckduckgo.

Bigger population states are trying to oppress the small population states down our throats and that's against the Constitution and the Bible and all the fountain fathers!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Shrek is love and life

• 5 months ago

So what you are saying is that a larger income disparity is a consequence of living in big cities?

Ahhhh. you are ALMOST to the point of waking the hell up from your delusion that the right are heartless. The cities which YOU ADMIT have more income disparity BECAUSE they are cities ALSO vote Democrat.

The RED states are less likely to see this massive disparity and are thus more concerned about... JOBS. For them if a town has job, generally the whole town prospers to a greater degree.

And now you see why the two locations (rural and urban) view things differently. Now you see why talking to someone in rural location about jobs is FAR more effective. Now you also see hwy the reverse is true in big cities. In big cities there are always many jobs, but still the larger inequality.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They do realize that, who’s the party that’s still advocating for open borders and unlimited immigration?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

that's why people are living in boxes and tents in liberal cities right?

• 5 months ago

Homelessness and a higher standard of living go together.....how....??

• 5 months ago

What is your point exactly? I am not sure you know, and I am sure you don't know how to express it.

• My point is when cons cry about homelessness in californian it has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the population.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.