What's something you never got paid for?

48 Answers

Relevance
  • mom
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

cleaning, cooking, washing the cloths and never get paid or a thank you for it

• 6 months ago

A job trial as a office cleaner. The staff's boss said he'll pay me for the job trial and took my bank account details, but never paid me.

Also once when I was in a mental ward, I was asked to do a favour by a patient, who promised to pay me. She never did, haha :]

• 6 months ago

All the overtime I worked for years, all I ever got was promises & those were lies.

• 6 months ago

I’ve never got paid for my food/travel when volunteering in my local homeless Centre....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Breathing oxygen.

• 6 months ago

Going to school, that's something we never got paid to do

• 6 months ago

I would have to say sex, and I deserve it.

• 6 months ago

I started home schooling after 7th grade.

Everything was fine, sending in my papers to be graded by teachers at a facility out of state... but then I fell behind and we stopped renewing the books - then the heck started.

My mom and stepdad started making me mow lawns with them in their business from 8am to 6 or 7pm... 6 days a week sometimes (We did a commercial property every other Saturday, acres).

I never got paid for those.

They wouldn't even give me $20.

• 6 months ago

Fixing this girl's hair dryer when I was in high school. Oh wait - I did get paid, just not with money.

Source(s): It was a plate of cookies.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

my love and sacrifice

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

In 12th grade this guy said he'd pay me to type his paper for him because I could type fast but he never paid me

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.