bob asked in TravelAir Travel · 7 months ago

What do i need to get a flight from Paris airport to London? Do i need a printer to print ticket?

• MS
    Favorite Answer

You can check in online and have your boarding pass sent to your smartphone. You can also get boarding passes printed at the airport on the day of departure.

• Kelly

Most you can get the boarding pass on your phone, without needing to print it, If you need one, most airlines will print it when you check in.

When I fly to/from Paris/London, I use easyJet and use my phone.

Other than that you just need your passport.

Not necessarily depending on how you purchase the ticket. If you use the EasyJet app on your phone you will have an electronic ticket stored on the app to use. I'm not sure about any other airlines though. Hope this helps.

• .

These days, you just show up about two or three hours early to the airport and check in at the booth for your airline. With proper photo identification, they will print you out a boarding pass.