Larry C asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Why did the cowardly terrorists choice September 11 to attack the republic? Try to use some real answers.?

Update:

The date ,September 11 is the key to the answer.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Best answer

According to Lawrence Wright in his book _The_Looming_Tower_, September 11 was picked because it's the anniversary of the Battle of Vienna (1683); which marked the end and subsequent decline of Islamic expansion into Europe.

• Larry C
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Close, but there are 3 major Christian victories on that date, do you know the other 2?

• 3 months ago

Buddy I just don't know and probably never will. It could be any thing. Maybe when you rearrange September 11 in Arabic it says KILL THE ZIONS. Maybe it's the birthday of one of the people involved. Maybe the plane tickets were on sale or the only day there were enough seats open. It could be anything from the pragmatic to the sublime.

I mean we are trying to divine the mind of crazy, coward terrorists.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

you will have to ask Lucky Larry Silverstein who chose that day for his buildings to be demolished with explosives

• 4 months ago

Because Bush/Cheney had done nothing to stop them for 9 months.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Bush failed to keep us safe.

• 4 months ago

Point of interest: Willfully sacrificing your own life in a fight against your enemy is the precise opposite of cowardice.

You could say that the terrorists were wrong, evil, misguided, stupid, and wouldn't find much disagreement from me. But they were not cowardly.

Please try to minimize the damage you do to the English language.

• KennyB
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Do you mean 'choose'? That's the day they could all get tickets.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

They were demonstrating the superiority of Islam over Western liberalism.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.