Uk tier 4 visa cost?

An agency wants to charge me 1,680£ for the Immigration health surcharge for 3 years + visa fees+ service fees. From what I know a uk visa is cheaper as for the immigration health surcharge am I obligated to pay ? Because I already have Health insurance

Of course you have to pay UK's health insurance charges. Your insurance from a foreign country does not enroll you in UK's national health.

If you weren't using an agent or consultant, you could avoid agency/consultancy fees. But you must pay visa application fees, UK health insurance fees, any other govt fees & charges, whether you apply on you own or hire - and pay - someone to help you.

• Tavy

Yes you do have to pay the UK health surcharge as you might stop paying your own medical insurance. You can find costs online under

UK immigration fees. Sounds about right to me as I know someone going through this.

All the more reason to hire a British attorney rather than depend on some "agency" or "consultant".