can i learn ethical hacking without any IT or computer science/engineering background?
and is it possible to learn online? of possible, which are some good sources?
- Anonymous11 months agoFavourite answer
Can i learn ethical hacking without any IT or computer science/engineering background? No.
and is it possible to learn online? Yes, and No.
I know my above answer is a contradiction. I have my reasons, for giving that kind of response.
which are some good sources? Me.
Unfortunately I won't be taking your hand to guide you where you want to go. If you want it bad enough then you have to go get what you want.
- 7 months ago
Hi. Let's explain this with an analogy ... What thopughts would You have if somebody posted this question? ;
I need to open a door, I need to know ...
1) What is a door - & what does the "handle" or the "knob" look like?
2) What do I do with the knob when I find it?
3) If the hamdle doesn't work what exactly do I do to rebuild it?
4) What if there's a lock - how will I know / what will it look like?
5) What is a "combination" ,,, What is a "key" ... What is a "pad"?.
6) When I open the dooir do I push, pull, flip, skip, jump, cartwheel, walk, or put on My iceskates & triple-axle somersault through it?.
Get the idea?.
- Anonymous11 months ago
Most hackers are self-taught, there aren't any courses for it. So to answer your question, can you learn it by yourself? Yes, in fact it's the only way to learn it.
- ∅Lv 711 months ago
you can, but understanding how computers work and being familiar (intimately so) with the inner works of them will actually be advantageous. although, knowing how the average person uses computers can help, too.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- EnigmaLv 611 months ago
One day left to get this free book about ethical hacking:
- MamiankaLv 711 months ago
So - you want to learn how to do something involved and sensitive - but SKIP all the preliminary education?? Not gonna happen.
- 11 months ago
No it is not possible to learn.