What's the best free antivirus?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

The best one is Comodo Antivirus, which is available at $4.99/Year with complete protection feature.

• mom
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

don't ever use Norton. my husband had called them and while my husband was talking too one man another man put a virus into our tower then we had to get rude of the tower. Avast and AVG are good

• 5 months ago

The best one is Avast, Windows, Norton security..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I just use windows defender that comes as standard and trust myself to not visit any risky sites or download any riskky files.

• 5 months ago

I would use Avast (I currently have Norton, but...only because I have to. Ew.) and then Malwarebytes as a backup. Seems to work for me. If you want the lightest load on your PC, you can go with Windows Defender built-in, but I'd check your settings to make sure it's really protecting you as it should, and I'd still have Malwarebytes as a backup.

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

There are several like: Bitdefender,Kaspersky,Avira,AVG,Avira,Sophos Home,Panda Security,360 Total Security,ZoneAlarm ,Comodo,and Windows Defender. Bitdefender and Kaspersky are tops but need to register. The other programs I mentioned are very good at what they do.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Avast? Avira? AVG?

• 5 months ago

Windows Defender, all other free antiviruses will slow down your computer drastically.

• Ron75
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

There are several pretty good ones but none will catch everything and not as much as the paid versions. I like AVG but Avast, Nortons, and a couple of others are good also.

Ron

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.