RR
Lv 7
RR asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 5 months ago

Can the police make a search if it's warranted?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes,there are always plenty of flies to search for and S.W.A.T.

• 5 months ago

"warranted" Is this meaning they Have a warrant? If so, there is nothing you can do except demand to see it. It cannot have any changed not in ink nor not initialled and dated by a judge..

If they Say they have" probable cause or reasonable suspicion", say NO. Lock car doors.

If it is a 911 call, cops can enter without warrant and check immediate rooms. Not search house. Same if they hear shots from inside house, screaming, smoke, water coming out.

• 5 months ago

Usually........... But it doesn't COME with a WARRANTY.............😂😂😂😂

• 5 months ago

It is depend, where and what and when and how and why to search for.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pronk
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It was a Sting operation,RR..

They searched me for Roxanne’d messages in bottles.

When I learned they didn’t have a warrant;

I said,”DON’T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME!”🧐

• RR
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

They were a little nervous and could only reply, "De do do do de da da da."

• 5 months ago

No, the laws applicable to that were changed several years ago. For instance, when a cop pulls someone over, they have to ask if they can search the vehicle. In the past, they never had too.

• Dayton
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I don't think that's not really a joke, because the word 'warranted' is presumably related to the word warrant, in that the issue of a 'warrant' is a document issued for an action that is then 'warranted'

• RR
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Do people avoid telling you jokes at parties?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.