RR
RR asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 5 months ago

Can the police make a search if it's warranted?

Favorite Answer

Yes,there are always plenty of flies to search for and S.W.A.T.

"warranted" Is this meaning they Have a warrant? If so, there is nothing you can do except demand to see it. It cannot have any changed not in ink nor not initialled and dated by a judge..

If they Say they have" probable cause or reasonable suspicion", say NO. Lock car doors.

If it is a 911 call, cops can enter without warrant and check immediate rooms. Not search house. Same if they hear shots from inside house, screaming, smoke, water coming out.

Usually........... But it doesn't COME with a WARRANTY.............😂😂😂😂

It is depend, where and what and when and how and why to search for.

• Pronk

It was a Sting operation,RR..

They searched me for Roxanne’d messages in bottles.

When I learned they didn’t have a warrant;

I said,”DON’T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME!”🧐

• RR

They were a little nervous and could only reply, "De do do do de da da da."

No, the laws applicable to that were changed several years ago. For instance, when a cop pulls someone over, they have to ask if they can search the vehicle. In the past, they never had too.

• Dayton

I don't think that's not really a joke, because the word 'warranted' is presumably related to the word warrant, in that the issue of a 'warrant' is a document issued for an action that is then 'warranted'

• RR

Do people avoid telling you jokes at parties?