Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 4 months ago

Iran has uncovered a CIA spying ring & sentenced some to death: is Obamas legacy just getting better every day Trump is in office?

Iran says it has broken up a CIA spying ring and sentenced some of the 17 suspects to death.

According to an Intelligence Ministry statement read on state TV, the alleged spies were "employed in sensitive and vital private sector centres in the economic, nuclear, infrastructural, military and cyber areas... where they collected classified information".

Suspects were arrested during previous months, an Iranian intelligence official told a press conference.

https://news.sky.com/story/iran-sentences-cia-spie...

• equal

well don't work for the USA when the sh** hits the fan you're dead zilch don't exist knew what you signed up for

I think that regardless of whether the new is true or not ,I think that a country will do what it takes to defend its own interests ,sending CIA to penetrate rival's intelligence is what almost every country will do ,amid the growing tension with Iran ,it is very likely that US have sent their Spy to bribe iranian senior leader with a large sum of money ,just as it did in the Gulf war ,at the time of war ,US can keep its loss to minimum by doing this ,

Obama was an idiot who compromised Western interests all over the world. The rapid pace at which the Caliphate declined after he left office has left me wondering where his true allegiance lay.

The CIA does make a lot of mistakes and ****-ups around the world. I am not sure I would join it if I wanted to be a secret agent, though I am told the pay is excellent.

Obama has nothing to do with it. Iran is starting to retaliate against american aggression under Trump's rule.

Is it okay for me to not sleep all night then cycle early to work, work in a warehouse on my feet for 10 hours then cycle back home or am I Going to end up having an accident?

• TB12

And what does this have to do with Obama,,,, the CIA has been active in Iran since the revolution,,, you know, back when Reagan was president,,,, so we could just as easily blame this on Reagan, right.

• Jas B

No where in this article does it mention that this alleged spying ring was set up during the Obama administration.

It is amusing that you call the worlds media "fake news" yet here you are accepting this story at face value and attributing it to Obama, even though the report you cite nor any of the others I have looked at claim this ring was set up during the previous administration.

• Jas B

I have as much right to put my opinion as you and I can do it without insults,

In Iran , anyone that has read a newspaper in English ,or left to live in a western country and returned to visit Iran ,is identified as a potential pawn that can be used to blackmail western countries with.

This latest crisis in the Gulf has shown just how primitive ,and brutal ,Iran still is beneath the cloak of the "progressive" agreements it is willing to sign up to

Iran probably learned their identities from hacking the Clintons' private server.