Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Would it be a good Idea to get marijuana leaf tattooed on my face?

Will employers be more likely to hire me because they will think im really cool

• mickey

sounds like a great idea

if you dispense weed ......maybe

Get that tattoo around your abdomen so that nobody can see it. Having a tattoo only means you are a gangster or a criminal. Nobody wants to hire a person with criminal look. Have a simple and neat look, like a geeky nerdy professional. I mean you must have a style like Asians/Indians, because they appear to be Intellectual and simple. This is the reason they outperform everyone.

Just have a simple haircut, wear glasses and shave your beard. Then you can be hired. Be as simple as possible. You should appear as a nerdy man/woman. If you love tattooes, please stay away from office jobs or 9 to 5 jobs. Try your luck in professions like Music, Acting, Sports, Self-employment, Mechanic or have a shop.

I have one on my back since 1978. It really impressed the commanding officer in my command.

You would get hired in a weed store in a heartbeat! Good idea! Show your loyalty to the product you're selling!

Great idea. Now resume your medication.

• Future

There are lots of good jobs in the pot industry.