I'm quite certain that if we keep on electing Republicans we're eventually going to be forced to give Hawaii to China and Alaska to Russia?

Does anybody else see a way that we'll ever pay off the GOP doubling our Debt every time they get in office with their crashes and Recessions?

PS: Trump is on track to raise his Debt more than Obama did, and he entered office with a great, growing economy, unlike Obama that was stuck with our worst Recession ever thanks to Bush/Cheney.

PS: get bent anoncon blue faced blocking retard.

I'm sorry my questions make your bottom hurt libcrusher and you have to move them.

I do not know about that, but their goal is to give America the same libertarian paradise Nixon gave to Chile.

The Caravan of Death (Spanish: Caravana de la Muerte) was a Chilean Army death squad that, following the Chilean coup of 1973, flew by helicopters from south to north of Chile between September 30 and October 22, 1973.

You didnt seem to mind when obama raised it 9 trillion with nothing to show for it. Why dont u write nancy pelosi shes in charge of congress.

• Future

"Conservative" policies are anything but conservative, and are in fact dangerous to our country and future. That trickle down bill will be paid eventually, and it won't be fun.

I'm just sick of the lying and hypocrisy out of republicans.........

ya know....if ya hated Clinton or Obama, that's fine........

but then for the love of God, hate Trump for the SAME damn reasons.

If ya LOVE Trump........then you've lost all credibility and can't legitimately complain about Clinton or Obama.

Not going to happen. Republicans is all about America first.

• Bill

The recession under Bush happened because of laws passed under Clinton.

• Smoking Joe

It's called intellectual dishonesty. You know it's a lie, you just think somebody else might be stupid enough to believe it.