Is lgtb a good place for an Asexual? I choose to be this way?

Asexuals are part of the LGBT community.

You don't choose to be asexual. Asexual is no sexual attraction to anyone. If someone has sexual attraction but chooses not to have sex they are celibate.

The idea of lgbt+ is for anyone who isn’t straight to have a community and identity to turn to, so you definitely are.

However there is a lot of acephobia around. It might be in part because being ace is a newer identity than the others, but I think it’s mostly because people are awful.

You’ll notice a lot of the people being acephobic in lgbt+ spaces are also the people who say that bi people aren’t queer when they’re dating someone of the opposite gender, or that trans people have to meet certain requirements to actually be trans. These people are gatekeepers and exclusionists and assholes. Don’t listen to them.

Fine with me. Just be respectful and friendly and we will all be cool.

If you choose to be asexual, you probably aren't. You're celibate. But yes.

At this point there are no actual homosexual people left in the "community" so go ahead. It's all trans bi and "queer" which has been appropriate by straights. I saw a pink and blue haired heterosexual couple with 3 kids wearing "Queer Family" t-shirt at the mall. TBH, I was offended. Straight people have officially ruined being gay.

It's a very gross place to be.

"Is lgtb a good place for an Asexual? I choose to be this way?"

NOBODY chooses their sexual orientation.

If it's something you've chosen it's not a sexual orientation, you've chosen to be abstinent.

Asexuality is part of the LGBT+ community. It's the "A" in LGBTQQIAP

No, it's not. LBGT are different sexualities whereas Asexual is not. What kind of issues are asexuals having? How are they being discriminated against? Asexuals make it more of an issue than it is. So you are asexual, so what? I do not think anyone chooses to be asexual you either are or you are not.