Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Is this guy into me?

I'm real bad at this dating thing especially since my last relationship was horrible. I went on a first date with this guy on friday. We met three weeks ago at his show and then met up again for a quick drink where he introduced me to his dad and one of his brothers, before going on an official first date alone. We had a wonderful time. Had a nice dinner. He took me to a place where he goes with his family...had conversation about marriage and what we think about it. A lot of things clicked and connected with us. After the dinner, we headed to a local bar that him and I like where one of his other brothers and his brothers gf met up with us. They had conversation with me and invited me to a family party that they were having the following day. I turned it down because 1) i had work and 2) my date wasnt the one who invited me so i didnt want to impose. He asked me if I had any free time Monday-Wednesday and I said I would check and let him know! Well saturday I texted him saying I was free on tuesday afternoon if he wanted to get together. He didn't reply. I didnt think too much of it. I texted him today "I hope you're having a great sunday!" and he texted back immediately with "Thanks, i hope you are too!<3" I waited just a little and asked "will I be seeing you this week?:)" and he replied quickly again with a "yes" and nothing else. I did a little flirty txt after and said "awesome! means i get some more kisses lol"...and now its been hours since... Is he even interested?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Here are the guidelines:

Men date women hoping for sex. A few, who are ready to marry and have their career and finances in order, also look for a partner. But even they are motivated mostly by wanting sex.

A guy is interested in you IF he asks you out. If he doesn't chase you, then either he is not relationship-ready, or he just is not that into you. And he doesn't care if someone else steals your heart.

IF he has been steadily dating you for at least 6 months, it is safe to say he likes you ... OR he likes the sex.

If he has been dating you at least 1-2 years, and THEN asks you to marry him, then he probably loves you. Asking you to move in may not indicate love. It may just indicate convenience for him until.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.