Thoughts on Burger King’s $1 tacos?

Would you eat it? Or would that be the nastiest thing you could eat from Burger King?

There are better options for tacos in Colorado.

• Todd

I think they are under pricing on purpose. Some restaurants lower prices on newer products. Rebranding is happening a lot lately. Taco Bell, for example, is now serving nacho French fries. They pull out the new product if they don't see a net gain during the financial quarter. They didn't have to retool any anything, just hire a new food supplier. Anyway, on a personal note, can you really trust a $1 taco? Taking a cost/price hit on a product also gives you an excuse to raise prices on other menu items.

• Ben

They are a great deal if I love tacos.

Why would I go to Burger King for a Taco? If I want a Taco I go to Taco Bell. When I go to Burger King I want a Cheese Whopper with Bacon.

It didn't taste good.*

Source(s): *Not a shill or paid $100.52 by a clown to say this

It's hard and tasted like beans with no meat or fixings. No. It's bad.