Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

who is right? me or him? will give a best answer?

I have been friends with a man for 3 years. ..we got together several times but most of the friendship has been online.

In the past he would initiate emails to me but recently the relationship seems to just consist of my sending him emails and him responding. ..so he does message me when I message him but he does not send an "initial" email himself anymore, like he did in the past. He said he is interested in getting together but like I said, I seem to have to make the plans and initiate all the emails these days...so I confronted him today as to why lately I have to do all the work in emailing him and initiating and he said it is because he is very busy with work around his house lately so he is too tired to initiate messages at the end of the night. I know he told me about this before but it is hard to believe that someone can be as busy as he is saying especially when he said he can make the time to get together, which tells me he still has time on his hands...anyway, he got upset that I questioned him...but I thought it was a good question since it is annoying to always have to be the one to make the first move.

Am I right to question him? or was he right to be upset?

will give a best answer

Favorite Answer

Yes you are, it seems he is not interested in you any longer. If he was, he would make the time to email you. So don't initiate any emails and see how long he goes with out contacting you. If it is more than 3 days, send him an email that you no longer want to be in touch with him and that its over.

if u have been wasting his time for 3 years with emailing and not meeting he totally lost interest. he is right - what is the point in emailing for 3 years without meeting each other?

Why even bother?