How 2 fix Pay disparity Between Men & Women?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • August
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

no need for it ............

• Bill
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Fun fact: Equal pay is an idea that Lenin came up with. In fact, feminist rhetoric and even the slogans and terms they use on the topic all come from Lenin. When I say you liberals and feminists have strong agreements with communists I know exactly what I'm talking about.

In a free market wages are determined by voluntary exchange, not by government mandate. This idea that employers have to agree to the terms the government wants defies property rights, defies contractual rights, and defies the free market. Government mandating terms in personal or professional contracts has no place in a free society that respects peoples liberty and human rights.

As for your argument however, there is nothing to fix. Equal pay for equal work is already the law and has been for longer than you and I have been alive. If women want more pay they have to do the same jobs and work the same hours and as it stands they don't. If you want the same pay while working less hours then forget it.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Go **** yourself you trouble making troll

• 5 months ago

Why is that something that needs to be fixed?

It's completely normal for men to make more money than women.

First of all, they typically work more skillful jobs and longer hours.

And men need higher pay to support a family.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

That's not even mentioning that women actually want men to earn more. Most women want a man that earns more than them, so equalizing pay actually undermines the desires of women.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

There is no gender inequality pay gap. It's a myth designed to create further division among the American people.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.