Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Am I wrong for not liking this?

So I'm with a guy who don't kiss me or act like we have a relationship whatsoever but we live together and have been together for 4 years and he has all the reasons to why we don't have sex I'm 28 he's 27. Tells me he don't wanna get me pregnant or it's cause we live with his fam just feels there's always an excuse. And it's been frustrating to deal with. The no kissing is weird to me. But yet says he loves me but I feel like a burden like it kills him to spend time with me always worried about himself and what he wants. We also work together and I notice he has eyes for alot of women and doesn't give a **** that I'm right there and not sure what to do with that without looking like a jealous gf. But he checks them out in front of me and will try to be near them or across from them or find ways to go to the side of the building they're working on. It gets so old.

I think you should break up. You not only live together but with his family AND work together?! Of course he had no attraction to you. You spend too much time together and he probably needs space. No this is not your fault. No he is not right to check out other women. But I think this situation is making these things happen and it won't get better until one of you finds another job AND you move out.

At least he's not using you for sex but it sounds like he's not interested in you.

Leave the man, i'm 18 and even i know he's acting like one of us