What do you think of Netflix’s upcoming show The Witcher?

Meh. I might be more excited if Henry Cavill wasn't involved. I just can't get past his role as Superman, where he destroyed an iconic character and turned him into a violent maniac. While I know this was down to the writer and director, and that's probably why his performance was so wooden, I can't stand the idea of actually watching him for so long. If some friends watch it and say it's awesome, I'll give it an episode or so to prove me wrong.

• rusty111fire

Why would you blame the actor for something he was directed to do. Not his fault, barring the fact that he broke the golden rule of super heroes, I thought Man of Steel was a good movie.

The books are good. I'm optimistic.

Err....

best show I've never seen?

• Henry

I think that is a video game. In fact it is very likely that the anime Claymore was based on the Witcher idea.

• Henry

In fact it is very likely that the anime Claymore was based on the Witcher idea.