Am I wrong to be mad at my mother over this?

Awhile ago my mother told me that my maternal uncle masturbated on my clothes when I was a child and that my late grandmother threw my clothes in the trash and didn't tell anybody about this while my late great-grandmother just hide them but she didn't told my mother about this until great-grandmother was... show more Awhile ago my mother told me that my maternal uncle masturbated on my clothes when I was a child and that my late grandmother threw my clothes in the trash and didn't tell anybody about this while my late great-grandmother just hide them but she didn't told my mother about this until great-grandmother was in her death bed.

My mother keeps the clothes in a trunk but she is not mad at her grandmother at all for not telling her about this, if anything my mother worships her bc according to my mother her own grandmother was an amazing person and surrogate mother to her. I was furious when I found out about the incident and told my mother that I no longer feel any love or respect towards her grandmother and she went BALLISTIC and we got into a heated argument that escalated into a fist fight. Now we both got bruises and she locked me in the apartment until next week. I'm mad at my grandmother too bc she also helped get rid of the evidence but mother only cares that I disrespected her own grandmother. Am I wrong for being mad at her and my great-grandmother?.