Am I wrong to be mad at my mother over this?

Awhile ago my mother told me that my maternal uncle masturbated on my clothes when I was a child and that my late grandmother threw my clothes in the trash and didn't tell anybody about this while my late great-grandmother just hide them but she didn't told my mother about this until great-grandmother was in her death bed.

My mother keeps the clothes in a trunk but she is not mad at her grandmother at all for not telling her about this, if anything my mother worships her bc according to my mother her own grandmother was an amazing person and surrogate mother to her. I was furious when I found out about the incident and told my mother that I no longer feel any love or respect towards her grandmother and she went BALLISTIC and we got into a heated argument that escalated into a fist fight. Now we both got bruises and she locked me in the apartment until next week. I'm mad at my grandmother too bc she also helped get rid of the evidence but mother only cares that I disrespected her own grandmother. Am I wrong for being mad at her and my great-grandmother?.

Favorite Answer

Your uncle is a sicko who should be locked up. Anybody who enables the behaviour or hides it is a little disturbed as well. Just stay away from your uncle. You can't change the past but you don't have to be okay with the past or silent about it either. Nobody should be violent towards anybody in your family and just because you have a disagreement it doesn't mean you oare your mother should be physical with each other.

You need to cool your jets. So your uncle was a perv, that's unfortunate but it doesn't sound like he ever laid a hand on you. "Evidence" of what? It's not a crime to ejaculate onto a minor's clothing if that minor isn't wearing them at the time (and even if it were the statute of limitations would have long since expired by now probably). You're getting into physical fights with your family members over a bunch of nothing. Go ahead and have hurt feelings if you like drama like that. But no crime's been committed here and TBH you're being pretty ridiculous.

i dont think so but if youre underage she shouldnt be hitting you, call cps, and noone should be locking you up in the apt, call the police about that one

Did anyone HURT you?? No, then let it goes, think happens in families it is no reason to start fighting like animals.

No, you’re only wrong for not coming up with a better story, TROLL.