Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

Fantasies about underage teenagers?

Obviously you shouldn't do anything with them, because that's wrong. I just sometimes have fantasies of this nature and don't know what to make of them.

I did not think that they were a huge deal, but maybe there's something wrong with me.

I never thought really talked about it because of how taboo the entire topic is so makes it hard to really bring it up

It’s normal and natural human behaviour.

You need to understand that the age of consent laws didn’t even exist until late in the 19th century.

At the time they were brought in, the average age of puberty in girls was 16, and the age of consent was 16.

Since then, the average age of puberty in girls has dropped by 3 years.

So when they were brought in, the girls who were thought capable of consenting to sex were, in terms of physical maturity, the equivalent of the average 13-year-old today.

And that was AFTER the age of consent laws were brought in.

Before that, all cultures in the history of the world thought it had NOTHING TO DO with government.

The idea that consensual sex with a sexually mature female is somehow the “rape” of a “child” is just a legal fiction, in other words, factually speaking, it’s bullshiit.

Fantasies are normal, even ones like yours, so there is technically nothing wrong with you. As you wrote, don't do anything with them and you will be fine.

i mean as long as you dont act on them, i think your fine. we don’t choose what happens in our dreams.

• Gabriel5 months agoReport

That makes sense I guess. I have them from time to time, but I'd never act on them.