jackie asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 5 months ago

Do you see the effects of climate change where you live?

This is a study for a project I’m doing. Let me know your thoughts/comments

No, not at all. The fear mongering over climate change is absolute horse ****.

global warming, climate change, or whatever they're calling it this week, has never killed a single human being in history.

Hell, even the frauds who are pushing for the green new dog **** like aoc just backpedaled on her "uh, I didn't actually mean the world is gonna end in 12 years"

In other words? Don't believe something I said just because I said it. She's a fraud and a liar.

But in reality, the green new deal has nothing to do with climate. Read what the legislation actually dictates and it'll scare you, because the language of the bill gives government the right to now control private industry that crosses into any category that utilizes fossil fuels, natural gas, and anything that emits carbon.

The goal of this bill is much like the bail out of 2008 when obama took over GMC. They want a shift of control from private sector, into government hands.

• 5 months agoReport

Another fuckwit question

Yes, I think so.

I live in Dublin, Ireland. When I was growing up, I remember my dad scraping ice off his car in the winter before driving us to school. This was a common occurrence and I remember wearing gloves on our journeys and our breath condensing in the cold car. I think I can count on one hand the times it was that frosty last winter. I think I scraped my car of ice four times in total. So I am absolutely convinced that our winters are milder and we get less frost days now. I also think our summers are different. I think they are drier than they used to be, and that we get more days-in-a-row where temperatures are high.

But the one thing I am sure of is changes in plants and animals. The flowering of plants is weird. We're seeing plants flower earlier or reflower several times during the year. We just had reports of hammerhead sharks off the coast of Ireland for the first time. We've seen migrating birds arriving earlier. I've seen more spiders in the last few years.

Yes, we've had some unusual weather, long heat waves, long periods without rain and even flooding, I've never known my city to flood before and its happened twice this year.

• Super Hans is paid to post on Yahoo Global Warming. He works for https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/. They do this crap on other sites. I'm not speculating. THIS IS FACT. I even have to multi-post my comments because their sock accounts erase them! Multi-posting makes their trolling harder.

Absolutely.

Trees are dying. And a baseball game was postponed due to smoke because of wildfires.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5333507/alberta-wildfir...

Edmonton now "in a climate that's more associated with prairies than forests."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/alberta-s-...

• Climate Realist is paid to post on Yahoo Global Warming. He works for https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/. They do this crap on other sites. I'm not speculating. THIS IS FACT. I even have to multi-post my comments coz their sock accounts erase them! Multi-posting makes their trolling harder

• mokrie

No. It's the same lousy heat wave that has happened for many years in summer.

This spring was freaking cold and it rained for three months. Yes, I noticed the difference.

No . I have live within 15 miles of where I currently live since 1967 .

It has been hotter than it is currently , it has been cooler . We have had droughts , then heavier than average rain and recovered .

This year's rainfall brought us out of a drought much like the other 1/2 dozen I have lived through and this summer is much more mild than many others I have experienced .

Source(s): The longest run of consecutive , unusually hot Summers was in the 70s .
  • mac

you need to also focus your research on the volcanoes that have been erupting,they have an impact on weather patterns,last yrwe had few....

i live in the SF Bay Area.

the politicians out here are always saying the sea levels are rising, but the sea level in our bay hasn't even risen a cm in the last 100 years.

Yeah. I'm from Indiana and my grandpa has to start reconsidering how he treats the soil because of climate change.