Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

Is this a sign of Bipolar disorder?

I wake up in the morning happy,grateful to be alive,energetic etc... But by the end of the night I constantly have thoughts of killing myself and seriously considering attempting it. This goes on until I eventually cry myself to sleep. What is wrong with me?

Biploar moods last weeks or months not hours. Regular depression can cause the moods you've described so please see your doctor for treatment.

Sounds like it’s not you, it’s the world. If you wake up fresh and happy, then that is the real you. I’ve found that more people these days are some kind of psychopath. In my job, you could say I come into situations where complete strangers are able to act out their hidden anger and hatred. They attack me but not personally. All they could know is that there’s a random person but they don’t actually see me. They do this when they feel that they, and me, are alone. I no longer wholly trust people I meet because I know that behind the cordiality, most likely lies something terrible.

Find people who aren’t affected. Be good to them. They don’t even have to be friends. Just aquantances. Touch base with them here and there. and move on. Learn to enjoy being just yourself.