Do you think beauty or ugliness can change based on how the person behaves?

I was watching two youtube videos online today

One woman looked very ugly in the beginning of the video but after she seemed very pretty

The other woman looked very pretty at the start of the video but 5 minutes later she seemed really ugly

I've also had guys change beauty and ugliness based on how they treat me

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

DEFINITELY. I've found that I find people more physically attractive when they have a good personality.

• 4 months ago

yes. also if they are putting positive energy into the universe, positively energy will come back to them. basically if you tell yourself you're beautiful you will be. its called the law of attraction. I know it sounds ridiculous and hippie dippie at first but trust me, its true.

• 4 months ago

Sure :) I do think that it can matter .

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

yes................................................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not really because looks and personality is not the same thing.

• 5 months ago

No. People look the way they do and theirs nothing they cam do abot it.

• 5 months ago

Stupidest thing ive heard. It all depends on the personality

• 5 months ago

Kinda, but not really. If a girl looks ugly AF, I don't care how nice and sweet she is, I'm still not smashing.

Now if a girl is drop dead gorgeous, but is a complete b*tch, I'd smash and dash, and never date.

I only date women who have good personality and at least decent looks. I'm not superficial, everyone is like this, deep down. It's human nature. People need to gdt off their high horse.

• Juan5 months agoReport

You don't know me. I have a girlfriend and a child.

• 5 months ago

sure, i think, as long as you're not a shallow person who's focused only on looks, that someone's personality can make or break how you perceive them physically. it's like how the saying goes that an ugly personality doesn't make up for a pretty face. i think the more you like someone's personality and how they behave, the less you'll actually think about their physical appearance and the less you'll notice their physical "flaws."

• 5 months ago

Yup, of course......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.