How do I make my room look better? (in a non-basic way)?

My room walls are navy blue, my bed is white and navy blue with stripes, and I have a mirror behind my bed with star lights on it. I have small bedside tables on the right side, and left side of my bed along with a large desk and chair. Near my right bedside table is a large dresser with multiple drawers and a... show more My room walls are navy blue, my bed is white and navy blue with stripes, and I have a mirror behind my bed with star lights on it. I have small bedside tables on the right side, and left side of my bed along with a large desk and chair. Near my right bedside table is a large dresser with multiple drawers and a mirror. Next to the dresser is a fluffy, white, beanbag chair. Next to the beanbag chair is my white closet. All my furniture is white. The walls on my room are pretty plain so I want to spice them up a little bit. I don't really need any more fairy lights, but if any one has recommendations for what I should add to my room I'd be thankful. One thing I do like is the stars and moon, so if any one has any ideas related to that or anything in general, I'd appreciate it. Thank you! :) (ps: I hope my description was okay lmao)
3 answers 3