My Dad Never Talks About Anything But Grades? How Do I Get Him To Stop?

All my dad ever talks to me about is my grades and nothing else. Whenever he goes into my room I already know he's not going to ask about my day but rather what my grades are. Last year I got 2 Bs in junior year and he got upset with me. He tells me I should be dedicating 6 hours of each day to SAT prepping... show more All my dad ever talks to me about is my grades and nothing else. Whenever he goes into my room I already know he's not going to ask about my day but rather what my grades are. Last year I got 2 Bs in junior year and he got upset with me. He tells me I should be dedicating 6 hours of each day to SAT prepping and constantly tells me to work on my college essays. How do I tell him to stop interfering with my life because he always tries to schedule every aspect of my school life.