Do I have some kind of anxiety? (please answer if you have experience or are serious. Thank you!)?

I'm a 15 year old girl, I'm a freshman in high school, but I'm going to be a junior in august. I had three friends in middle school but I lost connection with them due to multiple different reasons. Since I basically lost all my middle school friends in freshman year, I knew I had to make new friends... show more I'm a 15 year old girl, I'm a freshman in high school, but I'm going to be a junior in august. I had three friends in middle school but I lost connection with them due to multiple different reasons. Since I basically lost all my middle school friends in freshman year, I knew I had to make new friends during freshman year. The problem is that I was basically the outcast. I sat alone at lunch the whole year, I couldn't talk to any one, and I was bullied every now and then by the popular kids. Any ways, I tried talking to people, but I either just got a little nervous thinking about it, felt nothing when I wasn't serious about talking to any one, or I just brushed it off completely. I just found it easier to avoid social interaction altogether. I even got nervous when I saw a classmate in the hallway which was pretty pathetic. I didn't even have the guts to say hi. Towards the middle of the year, I did talk to a foreign exchange student who transferred to my homeroom because I wanted a friend, but I was so nervous beyond belief. I even got nervous when I was making my way to her desk to talk to her. When I actually started talking to her I started shaking, along with my body my voice was shaky, and my body felt hot. Even though it was months ago I can remember it pretty well. If someone I don't know comes to talk to me, I feel a bit happy, but another part of me doesn't want to continue the conversation. Am I just rude, shy, introverted, or is something actually wrong with me??
Update: Sorry I realized I said "junior" instead of "sophomore" my bad.