Does it sound like my husband is cheating?

My husband had a job interview 30 minutes from home.

An hour and a half later I tried to call. He answered the second time and said he is still at the interview. I thought "long *** interview"

3 hours later he still wasnt home nor answering his phone.

When he got home he said that they were going over the job requirements and asking if he still wanted to do it but he had a 30 minute phone interview 3 days ago where they went over the job requirements and asked if he still wanted to do it.

He said he was filling out paperwork but he brought paperwork home to fill out.

I said it doesnt take over 3 hours to do an interview and paperwork.

He said they liked him so much they started orientation right then but they kept getting interrupted by vendors and customers and stuff.

During those times why didnt he text to let me know that it turned into an orientation and he would be there longer?

It just doesnt add up.

Two of his friends just got busted by their wives for cheating and he likes hanging out with them. He suddenly started trimming his beard last week which he does like once every 3 or 4 months, now he is keeping his hair and beard trimmed.

Hes been working overtime, going in an hour early and coming home an hour late but his paychecks are pretty much the same.

He keeps spending money saying his coworkers needed to borrow some and then saying they paid him back cash later but I never awe the cash or the money go back into our account.

I dont know if I believe him at all.

• Alan H

The only basis for a sound marriage is trust

No need to assume the worst on the basis of one event.

Make sure you both work on your marriage....marriage is worth it.

• NavioXS4 months agoReport

So we have a bit to go in the trust department but I'm not planning on leaving him. I wanna work this through. 😊😊

Yes_yes,yes,yes. Freaking **** yeah. He is

You are basing your assumption on one incident...one where he was in an interview, which can take an inordinate amount of time. If you don't trust him, then you need to resolve that issue before it gets more out of hand than it seems it already is. The only way to do that is to either hire a detective or become one yourself. Does he spend almost all his time at home on his phone? Is he starting to wear cologne; to criticize every little thing you do, to the point you can do nothing right? Those are signs.

• NavioXS4 months agoReport

Thank you for your answer.

I did talk to him about this and it turns out he has been taking about $300 a month out of our shared account to spend on whatever and telling me that coworkers were borrowing it.
      We had a very long talk about this and I dont think he is cheating, but he was lying to me.

Your a paranoid narcissistic NAG!!

You called & texted him relentlessly during a long and complicated job-interview process,

AND,,it's easy to imagine that you ALSO waist allot of time & energy making a soap-opera case of him at his job!

So, GET SOME COUNSELING, (& I don't mean marriage counseling) if you don't wanna end up divorced!!

• Mr.Anonymous

@ Jessica I suppose you'd know all about that since your most complicated interview at McDonalds wouldn't even come close to what you'd have to go through at "McDonald' Douglas"or for any REAL job, during witch Smart people turn off the phone after telling the spouse not to even THINK about calling!

You sound a little nutty to me. You think he should've text you during a job interview / orientation?

• NavioXS4 months agoReport

• B

try to catch him in the act, that is the only way to be for sure. you could hire an outside detective, but it may be quicker for you to do some sleuthing in person and catch him for sure.

• NavioXS4 months agoReport

Thank you for your answer.

• Tara

Have MORE before you accuse him of cheating.

Don't accuse him - catch him.

Interviews for new jobs can take hours.

Have more convincing reasons before thinking he is cheating … go look for him when he's missing.

• NavioXS4 months agoReport

Thank you for your answer.

Something does not add up here. Follow up on your suspicions and take the appropriate actions when you find out what the truth is. Either marriage counseling or a good lawyer to protect your interests in divorce court. Don' t waste any more time pondeering time to start investigating.

• NavioXS4 months agoReport

Thank you for your answer.

Not really. You do seem rather insecure if you expect a text conversation during your husband's interview/orientation - and it would be unprofessional of him. Why do you think he would want to cheat on you? Try working on this and you will build the much needed confidence in yourself, your husband and your relationship. Reading books like Dr Phil McGraw's excellent Relationship Rescue helps to give us deeper insights into how relationships work. (I wish I got commission, as I recommend it to so many people!). As he writes in the book, it isn't only or people whose relationships are in trouble. There are other excellent books, of course.

• NavioXS4 months agoReport

Thank you for your answer.

are you having sex at least 5 times a week ,,, or more,, ? that would help

• NavioXS4 months agoReport

...and he felt very restricted by the budget so he started doing this and lying to me saying he was putting it back in our account but $1000 has gone missing the last 3 months alone. He broke down crying saying he never thought I would think he cheated.

• kristy

Get rid of him before he gets rid of you