Does it sound like my husband is cheating?

My husband had a job interview 30 minutes from home. An hour and a half later I tried to call. He answered the second time and said he is still at the interview. I thought "long *** interview" 3 hours later he still wasnt home nor answering his phone. When he got home he said that they were going over the... show more My husband had a job interview 30 minutes from home.
An hour and a half later I tried to call. He answered the second time and said he is still at the interview. I thought "long *** interview"
3 hours later he still wasnt home nor answering his phone.
When he got home he said that they were going over the job requirements and asking if he still wanted to do it but he had a 30 minute phone interview 3 days ago where they went over the job requirements and asked if he still wanted to do it.
He said he was filling out paperwork but he brought paperwork home to fill out.
I said it doesnt take over 3 hours to do an interview and paperwork.
He said they liked him so much they started orientation right then but they kept getting interrupted by vendors and customers and stuff.
During those times why didnt he text to let me know that it turned into an orientation and he would be there longer?
It just doesnt add up.
Two of his friends just got busted by their wives for cheating and he likes hanging out with them. He suddenly started trimming his beard last week which he does like once every 3 or 4 months, now he is keeping his hair and beard trimmed.

Hes been working overtime, going in an hour early and coming home an hour late but his paychecks are pretty much the same.

He keeps spending money saying his coworkers needed to borrow some and then saying they paid him back cash later but I never awe the cash or the money go back into our account.

I dont know if I believe him at all.