Moving away from children that are like my own?

I know moving away from siblings is a part of life, but where my situation differs is in our age gap. I am 22 and my 5 siblings range from 10 years to 1 year. The younger two children especially are like my own children to me and I have taken them on as my own in situations when times get tough on my mom. Although... show more I know moving away from siblings is a part of life, but where my situation differs is in our age gap. I am 22 and my 5 siblings range from 10 years to 1 year. The younger two children especially are like my own children to me and I have taken them on as my own in situations when times get tough on my mom. Although i am not moving out quite yet- I have so much anxiety about doing so in the next upcoming years. It feels like leaving my own children behind. What makes it worse is feeling like they won’t quite grasp why I am moving out and will feel like I am abandoning them. And no, my mother would never allow them to come with me. Has anyone ever gone through this? I’m at a loss- I am stressing so much now and it’s not even happening yet.
3 answers 3