Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 5 months ago

Are you against interracial relationships? Would you let your daughter marry a BLACK man?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Considering there is only one race of human (Hömö sapiens sapiens) currently inhabiting the Earth, I'd have to say your question is rendered moot. I mean, sure, there used to be other races, such as Hömö habilis, Hömö sapiens neanderthalensis, and Hömö ergaster, among others...but they are all extinct now. Yup, it's just us Hömö sapiens sapiens these days...

P.S. And, yes, I deliberately misspelled the genus name to circumvent Yahoo!'s hypersensitive filter.

Source(s): science
  • 5 months ago

sure , as long as he is a good person , if i had a daughter one day , i dont see why not.

• 5 months ago

I find it less offensive when it is a black woman and a White man.

• 5 months ago

I'm against all race treason.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I am ambivalent on the whole matter. It's all about character, not color.

Source(s): conservative
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

I advise my kids to just date white people.....there are too many inherent problems with interracial dating and marriage.

• 5 months ago

Yes. Am pro love. No color lines.

I'm also pro global and national sterilization. And pro abortion. So... my daughter wouldn't exist. If she did... regardless, of race... his a$s would be reamed and interrogated, thoroughly. 🥴 That's how we roll.

You're not good enough until proven.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Nope if I found a woman I wanted enough race wouldn't be a factor.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, I'm not an inbred.

My daughter doesn't need my permission to marry anyone, so sure, she could marry a BLACK man

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I do not care what race they are as long as they treat her right and she is happy, even if it's another woman. I wouldn't be the most thrilled if they married a White guy but I wouldn't oppose it either I would just really keep my eye on him and still give him a chance.I would also keep an eye on the Black guy also but the concern would be different. I would worry about the White guy going crazy on her and killing her I would worry about the Black man cheating on her and abandoning her.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.