How to manage multiple rent to rent properties on AirBNB?

So i want to start my next business.

I am considering renting an appartment from Landlord for £1,500/month then putting on daily hire for around £200/day.

Then having 10+ properties.

I was wondering how do I manage 10+ properties eg, check in, check out, cleaning, laundry etc

Favorite Answer

If you can get permissions from the landlord...sure.

You don't start with 10 and you learn how to manage 2, then 3...and so on. You don't just buy the "Manage My AirBnB" software off of a shelf somewhere.

Just make a spreadsheet or some templates...

• bob5 months agoReport

In the end I found plenty of airbnb management companies on google who will do everything for 12% fee on net.

If you rent from a landlord, your lease is likely to prohibit subletting. So unless your landlord agrees to you using AirBNB, this option won't work.

• Maxi

Finding any landlord in the UK that would give you written permission to sublet would be near impossible and without that written permission it is illegal.so as you don't even know the very basics of the law, choose another business you know at least something about

• bob5 months agoReport

This was not the question.

No landlord would ever knowingly let you do that .

1st, get the permission from your landlord......

YES IT IS THE QUESTION...YOU ASKED HOW TO MANAGE..1st STEP IS TO GET PERMISSION TO DO IT.

the ones you see for rent are for rent BY OWNER for the most part.

if the owners allowed airbnb, then they would do that directly....not rent to a tenant to sublet....

when you get caught, you will be successfully sued by your landlord.

you may be able to get away with it for 1 property, but once the owners catch on, they won't rent more units to you....

YA does not allow ILLEGAL activity.....if you want people to tell you how to illegally make money, you are in violation of YA policy.

• bob5 months agoReport

That was not the question

You can't rent out property you don't own.