Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

If a man sees a random woman with a little hole in her leggings right on her butt, should he tell her?

I work as a cashier and was manning self-checkout and a customer had a hole. I’m thinking it’s definitely too risky to mention it then.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

I guess you shouldn't otherwise it is likely that you would get in trouble .

Now , what percentage of men would get mad or violent if another person was kind enough to let them know that their zipper is down ?

• 5 months ago

No he shouldn’t

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

That's her parents responsibility to have an eye on their children. Are you her mom or dad? You have no right to tell others although it seems weird. Let her mom scold her.

• Dick
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It is too risky to mention it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

What for? She probably knows it, and if she doesn't she will soon. It will just let her know you were checking her out. A woman can't even go to a self checkout and not be leered at now?

• 5 months ago

Yeah, why not. I never understood why people would never tell someone when they have clothing malfunction. Are you afraid of hurting feelings?? well when they realize they have been out all day with messed up clothing that will definitely make them feel embarrassed.

• Kowabunga
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Exactly Alexandriah. Its good to see you again

• 5 months ago

Probably not......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.