Am I legally driving with insurance?

My new auto policy doesn’t start until August 10th, my current auto policy is canceled.

No, you are illegally driving without insurance. Don't get pulled over!

no, you shouldn't drive the only way you could get in trouble is if a cop runs your licence plate. my boss claimed she s been driving for 3 years. just have the new and old insurance if you get pulled over

• opinionated

the old is cancelled, the new has not started, he is not covered, so, all he will be showing the cop is, that he is not coverd

No, you are not. So go back to the dealer with a WTF? and why question. There is no reason for the Gap in the insurance coverage, so get them to fix it. At least know what the hell is going on before you see "Bubba" and are spreading your cheeks wide for drilling purposes.

How could you possibly think so asshole?

• May

Seems to me you are ILLEGALLY driving WITHOUT insurance Pork Chop.

Come on now, you can't seriously be asking this?

Look at your question. Your CURRENT policy is cancelled- no insurance. Your new policy doesn't start until August.. - no insurance.

No, you are illegally driving without insurance.

• Ron

Please tell me you aren't that stupid

Unless your current insurance has a termination date of Aug 9, any time you are driving, you are driving without insurance, which is likely illegal (49 out of 50 states and most countries).

No. If you don't have insurance that covers you today, you may not drive.