Am I legally driving with insurance?

My new auto policy doesn’t start until August 10th, my current auto policy is canceled.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

No, you are illegally driving without insurance. Don't get pulled over!

• 5 months ago

no, you shouldn't drive the only way you could get in trouble is if a cop runs your licence plate. my boss claimed she s been driving for 3 years. just have the new and old insurance if you get pulled over

• opinionated
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

the old is cancelled, the new has not started, he is not covered, so, all he will be showing the cop is, that he is not coverd

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, you are not. So go back to the dealer with a WTF? and why question. There is no reason for the Gap in the insurance coverage, so get them to fix it. At least know what the hell is going on before you see "Bubba" and are spreading your cheeks wide for drilling purposes.

• 5 months ago

How could you possibly think so asshole?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • May
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Seems to me you are ILLEGALLY driving WITHOUT insurance Pork Chop.

• 5 months ago

Come on now, you can't seriously be asking this?

Look at your question. Your CURRENT policy is cancelled- no insurance. Your new policy doesn't start until August.. - no insurance.

• 5 months ago

No, you are illegally driving without insurance.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Please tell me you aren't that stupid

• 5 months ago

Unless your current insurance has a termination date of Aug 9, any time you are driving, you are driving without insurance, which is likely illegal (49 out of 50 states and most countries).

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No. If you don't have insurance that covers you today, you may not drive.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.