How do I get easy money under 18?

Listen I’m not exactly into doing **** legally but I need some cash F 15 but I look a bit older and often get mistaken for being 18 or 19 I had to quit my job before summer started as it was outside and a medication I was in prevents you from being in the heat for a long time (like an 8 hr shift would probably get... show more Listen I’m not exactly into doing **** legally but I need some cash F 15 but I look a bit older and often get mistaken for being 18 or 19 I had to quit my job before summer started as it was outside and a medication I was in prevents you from being in the heat for a long time (like an 8 hr shift would probably get me sent to the er) or let’s just say not so lovely things happen like heatstroke and like death or whatever. I made a little below minimum wage and worked around 24 to 47 hours a week making around 600$ within the week which let’s just say is nice for a kid who thinks 12$ is expensive. But now that I don’t have that ,yes I can take money out of the bank but not getting that regular income has put a bit of a crap in my style if you know what I mean, essentially I want to help my mum out with some things for our new house like furniture for my room catfiod etc. but I can’t because my money flow is a bit low my mom once said if you’re good at something don’t do it for free and the only thing I’m good at besides dominating in video games would be getting male attention I hope you see what I’m getting at. The issue is that I don’t even like men but hey if they give me money I mean sure so essentially I need a sugar daddy or like to become an Instagram model to some extent because (part one)
3 answers 3