Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 5 months ago

Washing mashing won’t fill with water.?

I should say, I had a very incompetent plumber coming 2 days ago, playing with my water heater. I don’t know exactly what he did, but I decided not to have any work done by him.

After he left, my washing machine stopped filling up with water. I don’t know if he turned something off and didn’t turn it back on.

Where should I check?

It’s “working” just totally without water. Not a drop.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • roger
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Check you filter washers on the washing machine inlet. "Messing " with the hot water can stir up sediment that can clog the washers.

• 5 months ago

The water tap is on?????????????????????????

• 5 months ago

SOUNDS like something is destructing the flow of water check the hoses to see if the filters in the hose where they screw on to the tap is clogged,or in the washing machine.

• 5 months ago

On the wall behind the washing mashing there is a hot and cold tap. Turn them on.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Is your water turned on?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Is the rest of the house getting water? If so, the problem is at the washing machine. Check that the valves for the hot and cold water hoses are turned on.

• 5 months ago

Behind the washer, where the hoses hook up there should be a valve for each hose.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

are the hoses hooked up and turned on? check the drain hose too.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.