YA email notifications not working?

The last email I received from Yahoo Answers was Thursday night at 11:04 pm.

• Daniel
    Favorite Answer

Its been Broken for Quite some time Surprised your getting anything its Probably a Older Notice

• .

I get BA notifications and have as recently as last night. I don't post questions, so can't comment on answer notifications. Post removal notification emails haven't been consistent in the past couple of years.

You can set your Notifications (upper left of the screen, above your username) to notify you of answers to your questions, so you needn't rely on the emails.

Email was disabled some time ago. Notifications are also spotty.

Recently, email notifications started working again, but seemingly only for BEST answers, or if you have a new answer to your question-

Violation notifications are still not happening.

Yahoo reminds me of the cyborg, in the Terminator..........torn in half, with only one arm, and one good eye still working, still clawing it's way across the floor, still TRYING to work........but nearly dead.

They are working fine with me, try to update the app.

• Sharon

Notifications is no longer working. It has been broken for months.