Stray cat been sitting on my lawn for 7 hours?

This is random, today we noticed a stray, or someones cat sitting on our lawn. We took pictures, posted them up incase someone lost it or it ran away. We still havent found anyone it might belong to. The cat has been out in our yard for 7 hours now, almost 8. We did put out food and water for it earlier, but it... show more This is random, today we noticed a stray, or someones cat sitting on our lawn. We took pictures, posted them up incase someone lost it or it ran away. We still havent found anyone it might belong to. The cat has been out in our yard for 7 hours now, almost 8. We did put out food and water for it earlier, but it didnt eat, and maybe took a little water. Somehow the food dish dumped over so we picked that up. When I brought the food out it immediately meowed and began to come to me. I walked away because I have a cat, and dont know if the one outside bas any diseases I could pass on. Is it normal behavior for the cat to sit outside in the same area for that long? It has moved to a few different places, but still the same part of the lawn. Were worried it might be sick, or dying
All vets are closed, and we can not get ahold of our local animal officers. Any reassuring thoughts would be appreciated!