Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 6 months ago

About how many spins do you play on slots in one day?

My strategy

I start with passing the time playing 1 cent spins with 1 dollar for 5 minutes. Then when I am ready to try to win money I'll usually pay for about 10 spins. So if I am playing $10 I'll bet $1. If Im playing 5 Ill bet 50 cents. And I wont put more than $10 in the machine in one day. Sometimes. After playing pennies. Ill bet it all in one spin hoping for a big win. So Ill go from 1 cent bets to a single $5 bet. But winning this way will take alot of days of patience.

Favorite Answer

About 20 or so spins on the nickel and quarter slits. I once won $5 and change so that’s a win. Not a big fan of slots because it’s rigged. The house controls the odds.

• 6 months agoReport

I won $200

• Bob

I have not played any slot machine in over ten years, the number of spins that I play varies

I never play the slots. It's a mug's game. Slots are weighted in favor of the owner of the machine.

" I'll bet it all in one spin hoping for a big win. " Let me guess. You never had a "big" win.

"winning this way will take alot of days of patience." There is no way to win on slots by being logical. It's luck.

When I sit down at a slot machine the number of spins I play ranges from 1 to over 1,000.

There is no strategy involved.

• Jay P

My strategy for playing slot machines is to play one that is fun.

There is no betting strategy for slot machines...other than being prepared to lose.

You will not win in the long term, whatever strategy you use.

• 6 months agoReport

You still spend more on gasoline than I do on gambling.

And the game I play is Fortune cookie because the bonus round is guaranteed extra credits not just free spins. On the bonus round which isnt that rare. I usually win $50 per $1 bet

MY COMPTER PPOOP LISA MALMSTROM EHEEEEHEHE