Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 6 months ago

About how many spins do you play on slots in one day?

My strategy

I start with passing the time playing 1 cent spins with 1 dollar for 5 minutes. Then when I am ready to try to win money I'll usually pay for about 10 spins. So if I am playing $10 I'll bet $1. If Im playing 5 Ill bet 50 cents. And I wont put more than $10 in the machine in one day. Sometimes. After playing pennies. Ill bet it all in one spin hoping for a big win. So Ill go from 1 cent bets to a single $5 bet. But winning this way will take alot of days of patience.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

About 20 or so spins on the nickel and quarter slits. I once won $5 and change so that’s a win. Not a big fan of slots because it’s rigged. The house controls the odds.

• 6 months agoReport

I won $200

• Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I have not played any slot machine in over ten years, the number of spins that I play varies

• 6 months ago

I never play the slots. It's a mug's game. Slots are weighted in favor of the owner of the machine.

" I'll bet it all in one spin hoping for a big win. " Let me guess. You never had a "big" win.

"winning this way will take alot of days of patience." There is no way to win on slots by being logical. It's luck.

• 6 months ago

When I sit down at a slot machine the number of spins I play ranges from 1 to over 1,000.

There is no strategy involved.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jay P
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

My strategy for playing slot machines is to play one that is fun.

There is no betting strategy for slot machines...other than being prepared to lose.

• 6 months ago

You will not win in the long term, whatever strategy you use.

• 6 months agoReport

You still spend more on gasoline than I do on gambling.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

And the game I play is Fortune cookie because the bonus round is guaranteed extra credits not just free spins. On the bonus round which isnt that rare. I usually win $50 per $1 bet

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

MY COMPTER PPOOP LISA MALMSTROM EHEEEEHEHE

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.