Anonymous

I’m 19, I really do not want to work 4 days a week 10 hour days. I know I have no choice, I have no job experience or qualifications. I was?

not lucky and didn’t get born to rich parents, I’ve had enough stress due to unemployment and no money, no freedom, not being able to afford a car I really want and in reality I need, missing out on life loads too, mainly due to my parents being very selfish people and not becoming rich before having me. Not even thinking about how them not having much money would affect me. I have extreme stress, very easily worry too. I’m more than likely NOT going to past live 30 because of stress & worry. I’m just not motivated, I don’t want to wake up most of the time, I do enjoy being free, not worrying about work but I need money. What do I do to get motivated anyway? Despite not having qualifications or experience I want to at least try and work my way up in this Warehouse job for Amazon, maybe reach manager so I’m not like my loser parents who have nothing to show for their lives. The only thing they have is cars and sometimes go away but never go outside of the U.K. and a house but they rent from council, luckily I live in a nice area and they do work, they don’t get any benefits at all. My mother also has a disability but still works.

Sounds like you are suffering from a severe depression. You need to see a doctor and get checked. Maybe you suffer from hypothyroidism. Or if you use drugs, definitely that would be the culprit. Anyway, get checked. Feelings of depresion at at early age are not normal.

• Joseph

Amazon am I right? I'm 60 and work those shifts. No worries. You'll be fine.

• Katie

Quit moaning. There are some jobs that require you to do 12 hours 6 days a week.

• Katie

My answer is not nasty - simple fact of life, those who moan are treated badly.

lol, quit b!tching.

• 5 months agoReport

Angelina? Sandra?

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Many people were born poor but they had a desire to succeed, and they have. If you wanted an education, you could have had one. Now get to work and make do with what you have.

• You’re quite literally the most disgusting person I’ve ever known. Oh wait you’re a baby boomer, hopefully you die soon bįtch. Could have had one? Sweetie I can get one anytime. Make do with what I have? Na babes, I’ll get better, unlike you I don’t settle for less than I deserve you bïtch. Also

Apparently you have plenty of time to post this on Yahoo Answers over and over again. I think this is about the dozenth time I've seen this question.

Four, ten hour days is kind of a sweet deal... you get 3 days off a week.

• Katie

Try road surfacing - start the working day at 4am and if you are lucky you will get home at 7pm. You are on your feet for a minimum of 12 hours.

• you have no choice, as you mentioned, dear. So you will have to stop complaining and go to work.

I'll be glad when you finally turn 20, just so the trolling isn't totally repetitive.

Wow. and you have done absolutely nothing to better yourself other than complain,Perhaps you should have tried to learn something in school or applied yourself. It's not to late, try putting out an effort.

• Sweetie, I’ve had depression, anxiety, sleeping problems, anger issues, my parents lost the house at one point, I’ve had to deal with watching my grandad die of lung cancer, I’ve lost pets that made me have something to live for, lost friends too, lost family members due to arguments, had to watch

You just want to be fat and stank like fish.