How long will latex floor paint take to dry before I can apply a water based top coat?

Don't freak out...but I have painted my hardwood floors.It has turned out beautifully! I used Valspar Porch, Floor and Patio Latex Satin paint. It looks beautiful. However, I am unsure how long it needs to dry before applying a water based top coat. It is still slightly tacky after a full 48 hours and some... show more Don't freak out...but I have painted my hardwood floors.It has turned out beautifully! I used Valspar Porch, Floor and Patio Latex Satin paint. It looks beautiful. However, I am unsure how long it needs to dry before applying a water based top coat. It is still slightly tacky after a full 48 hours and some areas will easliy scratch off with my fingernail near the edges. I want to top coat it to fully protect it , but I don't want it to start peeling up if I do it incorrectly! Any help is appreciated!