Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 5 months ago

For what NFL team will Colin Kaepernick be the starting QB this season?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Steve
    Lv 6
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think his NFL days are over. He is still too much of a hot button issue.

• 5 months ago

Personally, I think he should have been signed a long time ago by the Broncos or Redskins. He's not a good quarterback but he's definitely better than the Redskins quarterbacks because I don't believe that their rookie qb is ready to start week 1.

• Holo Holo
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Haskins will be ready and I won't be surprised when they beat Phillly.

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

He has a better chance with the soon to be re-newed XFL football league...

Of which will last 1 season,and then fold.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

If someone really wanted to sign him and if he really wanted to play, he would’ve signed somewhere by now.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Nope. He's somewhere between a has-been and a never-was.

• 5 months ago

The Nike Douchebags--

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Actually, it depends on his work ethic during the rest of this offseason. If Colin Kaepernick rededicates himself to work hard and perform very well in practice every day, he will greatly improve his chances of getting signed to play for an NFL team for this season.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

As of now he hasn't signed with any of them.

• 5 months ago

Hopefully somewhere with a lot of Trumptards, nothing makes me happier than watching those mouth breathers burst into tears at the sight of their favorite piece of clothe that was made in China be "disrespected".

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Maybe the Dolphins if Rosen doesn't work out. Buccaneers, Jaguars, and Titans cold all be potential destinations too. Bucs and Titans have their rookie QBs on the last year of their contracts. and Winston isn't exactly a good QB.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Non he us so oppress making over 20 million. He feels he should make more no team wants him

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.