Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 5 months ago

What happened when Elvis met the Beatles in LA? It seems to be a big mystery up to this day.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

No mystery, they met, had a chat, there is talk that later at gracelands they played together, but it was not recorded.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They said hello, I guess it would be a normal meeting

• 5 months ago

By all accounts, Elvis didn't approve of the Beatles. Its too bad, because he was probably one of the influences of their music.

• Not much. Just some pool shooting, bs session and gift exchanging.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • mars
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Maybe for publicity. Ringo Starr noted Elvis' entourage were a distraction there.

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There doesn't seem to be any mystery surrounding it. By all accounts it was an incredibly uncomfortable experience for everyone involved. Elvis didn't have the slightest interest in being personable and forthcoming with them, and because the meeting took place in his home, the members of The Beatles didn't know how to handle it except to show off that British politeness. But it was extremely awkward, they weren't able to lighten the mood, so they took their leave of him. The biggest question is: "If Elvis didn't have any interest in hosting them, why did he agree to have them over in the first place?" They've never understood it, and he himself never offered an explanation for it.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I dont care

I never love em

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.