why when I see a female obviously showing off her feet with very open toe sandals, heels, etc, I think they are a bit narcisstic?

like as if the were wearing a very short skirt that shows their panties if you watch closely enough when they cross their legs.

I find it a bit , what is the word? "vulgar"? or what is it?

• Adosia
    Favorite Answer

I agree. Leave a little to the imagination

this is the craziest thing iv ever heard! i agree with all the previous answers. you need to move out of the stone ages, get a pedicure & some pretty sandals or open toed heels, dear! how on earth can you compare open toed shoes to showing your panties in a dress?!! you’re obviously the one with the (serious) problem, not us!

There's nothing vulgar about someone doing this.

It's an indicaton that you need some serious phychiatric help.

So your intrusive staring makes THEM vulgar and is their fault. You're a perfect fit for the Middle East. Please move there.

How else do you expect sandals to look?