Is there a way I can view the notice of assessments of my family members?

I'm trying to apply for ODSP and I need my family members notice of assessments but I don't want to ask them because I have SEVERE anxiety and I don't want them to know that I'm applying for ODSP. I'm kind of embarrassed. Is there a way I can contact the CRA and ask them to send me a copy of my family member's NOA?

2 Answers

  • Henry
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

    I don't think those are acronyms here. It says Canada, that's not the USA.

  • 5 months ago

    Only if they give it to you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.