What can i do if my attorney wants me settle may claim for permanent parcial disability when i know i wont be able to work again?

That would depend on what the settlement called out.

Let me get this right. You are permanently disabled and your attorney wants you to settle a claim for permanent disability? This confuses you?

2-3/4 million minus expenses minus his percentage, and I don't believe you to start with.

Maybe if you hadn't posted this 20+ times you'd be more believable.

Well, there goes your career picking grapes!

You can ask another attorney for a second opinion. More than likely, you will pay the second attorney to tell you that not accepting the settlement will only increase your legal costs without increasing the award.

• .

Accept the settlement or get a new attorney. But if he's working on contingency, he'll still want a portion of your settlement.

Its only for 2 3/4 million