Sending stuff online?

I met this guy last year and we have been talking Ona nd off since. He keeps rushing me to do lots of **** and pressuring me into sending him nudes etc. I haven’t been with a guy in that way yet (I’m only 17) and he keeps on at me even when I say I don’t feel comfortable sending pics over the phone. Then he says when we meet up we are going to have sex straight away. I feel like he is rushing me but I don’t know what to do. Tried ending it with him but he always finds his way back in and turns it around on me. I don’t know what to do.

My advice is to block this guy immediately and don't ever talk to him again. You would be making a huge mistake if you sent nudes or had sex with him.

RUN AWAY.

Any guy obsessed with your v-card is fetishizing you. I understand it can be difficult to end things with people who turn it around on you. EVEN if he does, you have to be strong and tell him to go away. It's not going to be easy, but it's necessary. You have to look out for yourself, because he definitely isn't.

You quit "trying" to end it and you just end it! You do NOT meet up with him, you just refuse to continue to engage with him in ANY fashion. Ignore his existence on all fronts. Permanently.

• Brian

His only interest in you is to take your V-card from you and that's all. He has no desires to get to know WHO you are nor does he value anything else but your physical being that he can selfishly take advantage of. Ghost him immediately and be done with him or you're going to get hurt!